|Národní Tecnické Muzeum
|L.W.F model F Tractor (4) The The L.W.F Company was named after its founders, Edward Lowe, Charles Willardand Robert Fowler and was formed in 1915 in the U.S. The Model F first flew in August 1917 and is the sole survivor of this two-seater wooden biplane designed for the US Army. This example was used by Czechoslavakian forces against the Central Powers in Russia during World War One. In 1918 the Tractors were moved north to Siberia to engage the Red Army before being shipped to Czechoslavkia where they were put into store, later this one was given to the museum in 1939.