|SV-4B Stampe (V-33 c/n 1175) ex Elementary Flying School (EVS) in its original orange colour scheme. V-33 first flew in 1952 and spent most of its working life with at Goetsenhoven and Nivelles in the flying training role. It later operated as a glider tug at Beauvechain. In August 1970 it was put in storage at Koksijde until it was struck off charge in May 1976. After a period as a travelling exhibit It was donated to the museum in 1980. In 1995 it was moved to the roof in the departure terminal at Brussels (Zaventem) airport, before returning in March 2008 to be hung from the roof of the aircraft hall.